- Matcha Green Tea hard candy
- Milky milk flavoured candy
- Aojiru green kale juice sachets
- Collegen sheet mask with snail extract... yeah, I said "snail" <(*_*<)
- Gel nail topcoat
- False eyelashes
- Hello Kitty oil absorbing blotting papers
- Pink blusher
- Eyebrow shading powder
- Ume (Japanese plum) chewing gum
- Sensu (folding fan)
- Teddy bear message cards
- Super hot sweat bath salts - like a sauna in the privacy of your own tub. Sounds a bit like Epsom Salt baths over here!
- Essential Damage shampoo and conditioner
- Mamegoma plush toy
- Natural Aqua Gel Cure sample sachets - awesome, 'cause I've just run out!
- Honey & Milk bath salts
- Kei-on and Rilakkuma dangly phone/purse charms
Can you say SPOILED?! I can't wait to get stuck into these treats!
I really love sending and receiving gifts from around the world. There's nothing more thrilling than knowing a parcel filled with either foreign treats or home comforts is winging it's way to you from the other side of the world. I'm very lucky to have KumaGirl in Japan and Kat in the USA to exchange makeup and treats with, two lovely ladies in my two favourite countries! Thank you!
If you're a Japanophile too, make sure you check out KumaGirl's blog for a delightful and refreshingly honest look at Gaijin life in Japan, along with beautiful photography and enough Food Porn to make you drool over your keyboard.
Carly Kawaii x